What is the difference between AFFECT and EFFECT?
AFFECT is mostly used as a verb which means to cause
a difference or change in someone or something.
1) The rain affects the traffic in Pune.
2) The disease affected many people in the city.
3) I was deeply affected by the autobiography of Dr.
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
EFFECT is mostly used as a noun which means a result
of a particular action.
1) There are bad effects of rain on the traffic.
2) There are good effects of yoga.
3) There is no effect of medicines on the patient.